Audi put their drivers to the fitness test!
22/02/2013 - 18h50
Photo : KUNKEL -
Audi Sport's FIA World Endurance Championship drivers, together with their colleagues from DTM and their racing bosses have recently taken part in the German manufacturer's annual winter fitness camp.
The FIA WEC Endurance World Champions Marcel Fässler (CH), André Lotterer (D) and Benoît Tréluyer (F) just like Oliver Jarvis (GB), Tom Kristensen (DK) and Allan McNish (GB) have been a part of the winter camp for many years. Loïc Duval (F) attended for only the second time, while Marc Gené (E) and Lucas di Grassi (BR) were in Ofterschwang for the first time. Marco Bonanomi (I), the reserve driver for the WEC rounds at Spa and Le Mans this year, is part of the squad as well.
News and images from Audi Sport
- 6 Hours of Silverstone6 Hours of SilverstoneCountry : United KingdomDate : 16/04/2017All informations about 6 Hours of SilverstoneCircuit’s websiteTicket
- 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsCountry : BelgiumDate : 06/05/2017All informations about 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsCircuit’s website
- 24 Hours of Le Mans24 Hours of Le MansCountry : FranceDate : 17/06/2017All informations about 24 Hours of Le MansCircuit’s websiteTicket
- 6 Hours of Nurburgring6 Hours of NurburgringCountry : GermanyDate : 16/07/2017All informations about 6 Hours of NurburgringCircuit’s websiteTicket
- 6 Hours of Mexico6 Hours of MexicoCountry : MexicoDate : 03/09/2017All informations about 6 Hours of MexicoCircuit’s websiteTicket
- 6 Hours of Austin6 Hours of AustinCountry : United StatesDate : 16/09/2017All informations about 6 Hours of AustinCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Fuji6 Hours of FujiCountry : JapanDate : 15/10/2017All informations about 6 Hours of FujiCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Shanghai6 Hours of ShanghaiCountry : ChinaDate : 05/11/2017All informations about 6 Hours of ShanghaiCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Bahrain6 Hours of BahrainCountry : BahrainDate : 18/11/2017All informations about 6 Hours of BahrainCircuit’s website