Audi put their drivers to the fitness test!
22/02/2013 - 18h50
Photo : KUNKEL -
Audi Sport's FIA World Endurance Championship drivers, together with their colleagues from DTM and their racing bosses have recently taken part in the German manufacturer's annual winter fitness camp.
The FIA WEC Endurance World Champions Marcel Fässler (CH), André Lotterer (D) and Benoît Tréluyer (F) just like Oliver Jarvis (GB), Tom Kristensen (DK) and Allan McNish (GB) have been a part of the winter camp for many years. Loïc Duval (F) attended for only the second time, while Marc Gené (E) and Lucas di Grassi (BR) were in Ofterschwang for the first time. Marco Bonanomi (I), the reserve driver for the WEC rounds at Spa and Le Mans this year, is part of the squad as well.
News and images from Audi Sport
- 6 Hours of Silverstone6 Hours of SilverstoneCountry : EnglandDate : 20/04/2014All informations about 6 Hours of SilverstoneCircuit’s websiteTicket
- 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps WEC6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps WECCountry : BelgiumDate : 03/05/2014All informations about 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps WECCircuit’s websiteTicket
- 24 Heures le Mans24 Heures le MansCountry : FranceDate : 14/06/2014All informations about 24 Heures le MansCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Circuit of the Americas6 Hours of Circuit of the AmericasCountry : United StatesDate : 20/09/2014All informations about 6 Hours of Circuit of the AmericasCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Fuji6 Hours of FujiCountry : JapanDate : 12/10/2014All informations about 6 Hours of FujiCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Shanghai6 Hours of ShanghaiCountry : ChinaDate : 02/11/2014All informations about 6 Hours of ShanghaiCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Bahrain6 Hours of BahrainCountry : BahrainDate : 15/11/2014All informations about 6 Hours of BahrainCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Sao Paulo6 Hours of Sao PauloCountry : BrazilDate : 30/11/2014All informations about 6 Hours of Sao PauloCircuit’s website