Car no.26 excluded from the 24 Hours of Le Mans
28/06/2013 - 09h43
Photo : FRANCOIS FLAMAND -
In compliance with the decision of the Stewards of the Meeting car no.26 has been excluded from the 2013 Le Mans 24 Hours as the capacity of its petrol tank has been found to be illegal. The no. 42 Zytek-Nissan is promoted to third place in LM P2.
Driven by Roman Rusinov, John Martin and Mike Conway the Oreca-Nissan entered by the G-Drive Racing by Delta ADR team finished ninth overall in the 2013 Le Mans 24 Hours and third in the LM P2 category.
As a result of this decision all the cars classified behind no. 26 move up a place in the overall classification in this category. Thus, the no. 42 Zytek Z11SN Nissan driven by Jann Mardenborough, Lucas Ordonez and Michael Krumm (Greaves Motorsport) is promoted to third place in LM P2 behind the two Morgan-Nissans, nos 35 and 24.
This exclusion also modifies the classifications of the FIA World Endurance Championship of which the Le Mans 24 Hours was the third round and for which double points were awarded.
The G-Drive Racing by Delta ADR team has stated its intention to lodge an appeal against this decision.
CLICK HERE for the amended points tables. The championship positions will be provisional until the outcome of the appeal.
- 6 Hours of Silverstone6 Hours of SilverstoneCountry : United KingdomDate : 12/04/2015All informations about 6 Hours of SilverstoneCircuit’s websiteResults
- WEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsWEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsCountry : BelgiumDate : 02/05/2015All informations about WEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsCircuit’s websiteResults
- 24 Heures du Mans24 Heures du MansCountry : FranceDate : 13/06/2015All informations about 24 Heures du MansCircuit’s websiteResults
- 6 Hours of Nürburgring6 Hours of NürburgringCountry : GermanyDate : 30/08/2015All informations about 6 Hours of NürburgringCircuit’s websiteResults
- 6 Hours of Circuit of the Americas6 Hours of Circuit of the AmericasCountry : United StatesDate : 19/09/2015All informations about 6 Hours of Circuit of the AmericasCircuit’s websiteResults
- 6 Hours of Fuji6 Hours of FujiCountry : JapanDate : 11/10/2015All informations about 6 Hours of FujiCircuit’s websiteTicket
- 6 Hours of Shanghai6 Hours of ShanghaiCountry : ChinaDate : 01/11/2015All informations about 6 Hours of ShanghaiCircuit’s websiteTicket
- 6 Hours of Bahrain6 Hours of BahrainCountry : BahrainDate : 21/11/2015All informations about 6 Hours of BahrainCircuit’s websiteTicket