Date for 82nd Le Mans 24 Hours Announced
28/06/2013 - 19h38
After celebrating the 90th Le Mans 24 Hours last weekend, the Automobile Club de l’Ouest will organise the 82nd event on 14-15 June 2014.
The Le Mans 24 Hours will be back at a more traditional date in 2014 as the race will take place at the end of the 24th week of the year.
It is the ninth time in 91 years that the Le Mans 24 Hours will be run on 14-15 June, the last being in 2008.
The test day will again be held two weeks before the race, on Sunday 1st June 2014.
Scrutineering will be on Sunday 8th and Monday 9th June.
As has been the case since 2012 and the revival of the test day two weeks before the blue riband event in the FIA World Endurance Championship, this schedule will enable the teams to install themselves in the centre of the Le Mans circuit, and they will not have to dismantle their installations before the start of the biggest rendezvous of the international endurance season.
- 6 Hours of Silverstone6 Hours of SilverstoneCountry : EnglandDate : 20/04/2014All informations about 6 Hours of SilverstoneCircuit’s websiteResults
- WEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsWEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsCountry : BelgiumDate : 03/05/2014All informations about WEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsCircuit’s websiteResults
- 24 Heures du Mans24 Heures du MansCountry : FranceDate : 14/06/2014All informations about 24 Heures du MansCircuit’s websiteResults
- 6 Hours of Circuit of the Americas6 Hours of Circuit of the AmericasCountry : United StatesDate : 20/09/2014All informations about 6 Hours of Circuit of the AmericasCircuit’s websiteResults
- 6 Hours of Fuji6 Hours of FujiCountry : JapanDate : 12/10/2014All informations about 6 Hours of FujiCircuit’s websiteResults
- 6 Hours of Shanghai6 Hours of ShanghaiCountry : ChinaDate : 02/11/2014All informations about 6 Hours of ShanghaiCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Bahrain6 Hours of BahrainCountry : BahrainDate : 15/11/2014All informations about 6 Hours of BahrainCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Sao Paulo6 Hours of Sao PauloCountry : BrazilDate : 30/11/2014All informations about 6 Hours of Sao PauloCircuit’s website