Mr Bibendum prepares for The Prologue
27/03/2014 - 19h28
Tyre manufacturer Michelin is not only supplying with rubber 21 of the 25 cars present at The Prologue for the two-day official pre-season test sessions, but it is also one of the FIA World Endurance Championship's valued partners.
Michelin's motorsport engineers will use The Prologue to conduct a detailed analysis of its latest range of endurance racing tyres. The characteristics of no fewer than 12 tyres in its 2014 range are new this year and Michelin has brought its full range of slick, wet and hybrid tyres relevant to each of the four categories: LMP1, LMP2, LMGTE Pro and Am.
Also present, to supply four of the LMP2 entrants, will be long-time motorsport tyre manufacturer, Dunlop.
- 6 Hours of Silverstone6 Hours of SilverstoneCountry : United KingdomDate : 16/04/2017All informations about 6 Hours of SilverstoneCircuit’s websiteTicket
- WEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsWEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsCountry : BelgiumDate : 06/05/2017All informations about WEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsCircuit’s websiteTicket
- 24 Hours of Le Mans24 Hours of Le MansCountry : FranceDate : 17/06/2017All informations about 24 Hours of Le MansCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Nurburgring6 Hours of NurburgringCountry : GermanyDate : 16/07/2017All informations about 6 Hours of NurburgringCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Mexico6 Hours of MexicoCountry : MexicoDate : 03/09/2017All informations about 6 Hours of MexicoCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Austin6 Hours of AustinCountry : United StatesDate : 16/09/2017All informations about 6 Hours of AustinCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Fuji6 Hours of FujiCountry : JapanDate : 15/10/2017All informations about 6 Hours of FujiCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Shanghai6 Hours of ShanghaiCountry : ChinaDate : 05/11/2017All informations about 6 Hours of ShanghaiCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Bahrain6 Hours of BahrainCountry : BahrainDate : 18/11/2017All informations about 6 Hours of BahrainCircuit’s website