Porsche's new 911 RSR breaks cover
23/02/2013 - 15h07
Porsche’s latest challenger broke cover this week at a test session at Sebring International Raceway in Florida, USA. The 911 RSR, based on the current generation 991 model, will be raced in the FIA World Endurance Championship by Porsche AG Team Manthey.
Sharing driving duties at Sebring were Porsche works drivers Richard Lietz (Austria) and Patrick Pilet (France). Lietz will contest the FIA WEC with Marc Lieb (Germany) in the No.92 entry, joined by Romain Dumas (France) for Silverstone, Spa and Le Mans, while Patrick Pilet will join forces with Jörg Bergmeister (Germany) in the No. 91 GTE entry. They will be supported by Timo Bernhard (Germany) for the first three rounds of the championship.
It looks good enough in matt black...what do you think it will look like at the 6 Hours of Silverstone on 14th April?
News and image from Porsche AG
- 6 Hours of Silverstone6 Hours of SilverstoneCountry : EnglandDate : 20/04/2014All informations about 6 Hours of SilverstoneCircuit’s websiteResults
- WEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsWEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsCountry : BelgiumDate : 03/05/2014All informations about WEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsCircuit’s websiteResults
- 24 Heures du Mans24 Heures du MansCountry : FranceDate : 14/06/2014All informations about 24 Heures du MansCircuit’s websiteResults
- 6 Hours of Circuit of the Americas6 Hours of Circuit of the AmericasCountry : United StatesDate : 20/09/2014All informations about 6 Hours of Circuit of the AmericasCircuit’s websiteTicket
- 6 Hours of Fuji6 Hours of FujiCountry : JapanDate : 12/10/2014All informations about 6 Hours of FujiCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Shanghai6 Hours of ShanghaiCountry : ChinaDate : 02/11/2014All informations about 6 Hours of ShanghaiCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Bahrain6 Hours of BahrainCountry : BahrainDate : 15/11/2014All informations about 6 Hours of BahrainCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Sao Paulo6 Hours of Sao PauloCountry : BrazilDate : 30/11/2014All informations about 6 Hours of Sao PauloCircuit’s website