Sebastien Loeb aims for a busy 2013
16/01/2013 - 12h21
Sébastien Loeb Racing has set its sights on an entry in the 2013 24 Hours of Le Mans, the third round and linchpin of the 2013 FIA World Endurance Championship.
The Alsacian team, led by nine-time World Rally Championship title holder Loeb, has put in an entry request to the ACO and hopes to be on the starting grid with its Oreca 03 in the LMP2 class. The team has made no secret of its desire to enter Le Mans, and hopes to do this alongside an entry to the European Le Mans Series.
“After getting our feet wet during the 24 Hours of Le Mans Test Day in 2012, we want to take the next step,” confirms Dominique Heintz, team manager. “Competing in the 24 Hours of Le Mans is an important goal and to be part of such a legendary race would be a dream come true. This logically comes from a participation in a Le Mans series; we chose the European Le Mans Series, an interesting platform that allows LM P2 cars to fight for the overall win.”
Fiona Miller (quotes from team press release)
Photo from Sebastien Loeb Racing. The team hopes its Oreca 03 LMP2 will be on the starting grid for the 2013 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- 6 Hours of Silverstone6 Hours of SilverstoneCountry : EnglandDate : 20/04/2014All informations about 6 Hours of SilverstoneCircuit’s websiteResults
- WEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsWEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsCountry : BelgiumDate : 03/05/2014All informations about WEC 6 Hours of Spa-FrancorchampsCircuit’s websiteResults
- 24 Heures du Mans24 Heures du MansCountry : FranceDate : 14/06/2014All informations about 24 Heures du MansCircuit’s websiteResults
- 6 Hours of Circuit of the Americas6 Hours of Circuit of the AmericasCountry : United StatesDate : 20/09/2014All informations about 6 Hours of Circuit of the AmericasCircuit’s websiteResults
- 6 Hours of Fuji6 Hours of FujiCountry : JapanDate : 12/10/2014All informations about 6 Hours of FujiCircuit’s websiteResults
- 6 Hours of Shanghai6 Hours of ShanghaiCountry : ChinaDate : 02/11/2014All informations about 6 Hours of ShanghaiCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Bahrain6 Hours of BahrainCountry : BahrainDate : 15/11/2014All informations about 6 Hours of BahrainCircuit’s website
- 6 Hours of Sao Paulo6 Hours of Sao PauloCountry : BrazilDate : 30/11/2014All informations about 6 Hours of Sao PauloCircuit’s website