Race re-starts after red flag for Lopez Accident
There are just under four hours remaining of the 1000 Miles of Sebring as the green flag flies after 30 minute stoppage for barrier repairs....
1000 Miles of Sebring red flagged after Jose-Maria Lopez suffers large accident after 3hrs 30mins.
Reigning champion emerges unhurt from car which left track after earlier contact with LMGTE Am Dempsey Proton Porsche of Julien Andlauer. Race is suspended to repair barrier damage.
The Alpine had held lead in the opening round of the 2022 FIA World Endurance Championship season at the 1000 Miles of Sebring in Florida but No.8 Toyota emerged in front during pit stop
Corvette Racing lead LMGTE Pro ahead of Porsches, while Prema Orlen Team head LMP2 after electing not to change tyres at last pit stop
LMGTE Am sees Paul Dalla Lana extend lead in Northwest AMR Vantage.
Race restarts under safety car just under four hours left
Hypercar Top Three
- Brendon Hartley Toyota GR010 Hybrid
- Andre Negrao Alpine A480-Gibson
- Ryan Briscoe Glicknhaus 007LMH
LMGTE Pro Top Three
- Tommy Milner Corvette Racing C8.R
- Kevin Estre Porsche 911 RSR
- Gianmarria Bruni Porsche 911 RSR
LMP2 Top Three
- Louis Deletraz Prema Orlen Team
- Paul di Resta United Autosports USA
- Will Owen United Autosports USA
LMGTE AM Top Three
- Paul Dalla Lana Northwest AMR
- Ben Keating TF Sport Aston Martin
- Christian Ried Dempsey Proton Porsche
Click HERE for fourth hour positions