Shanghai FP2: Team LNT top the times; No. 71 AF Corse lead LMGTE Pro
Below are the main headlines from FP2 which was held in sunny conditions this afternoon at the Shanghai International Circuit
• Team LNT sets the outright pace with Charlie Robertson lapping Shanghai International Circuit in 1m48.127s
• The No.6 Ginetta G60-LT-P1-AER ensures the British team beats No.8 Toyota Gazoo Racing by just 0.081s
• Rebellion Racing third quickest with No.1 R13-Gibson setting 1m48.288s lap in ultra-close fight at front of field
• No.7 Toyota Gazoo Racing entry places fourth ahead of second Ginetta driven by Jordan King, Egor Orudzhev and Ben Hanley
• LMGTE Pro sees Ferrari emerge fastest as Davide Rigon and Miguel Molina fight back from a fuel leak before first session in which they failed to complete a lap
• Aston Martin Racing place second and third with No.97 car ahead of No.95 sister machine
• Porsche GT team drop to fourth in second session as teams concentrate on long stint runs for race preparation. No.92 of Christensen and Estre head No.91 stablemates who sit fifth
• Nicolas Lapierre turns in another quick lap of 1m49.754s for Cool Racing to comfortably lead LMP2 class from United Autosports
• High Class Racing third as Kenta Yamashita sets best time for rookie Danish team in LMP2
• No.77 Dempsey Proton Porsche enjoys the advantage in LMGTE Am as Matt Campbell sets scintillating pace
• Australian ace peaks on 2m01.935 and has just 0.091 on the TF Sport Aston Martin at end of the 90-minute session
• No.78 Proton Competition entry driven by Philippe and Louis Prette along with Vincent Abril takes third in class
For the full times from FP2, please click HERE.
The third and Free Practice session scheduled for 09h50 local time tomorrow.