Team LNT confirms drivers for The Prologue
Team LNT have brought a vast array of drivers from different motorsport disciplines to the FIA WEC Prologue in Barcelona including Stéphane Sarrazin who will test the Ginetta AER G60-LT-P1 car.
Frenchman Sarrazin has an impressive motorsport career having been a two-time Le Mans Series Champion, multiple Le Mans overall and class podium sitter, former Formula One & World Rally Championship driver, as well as being an ex-Toyota and Peugeot LMP1 factory driver.
Joining Ginetta factory drivers Mike Simpson and Charlie Robertson at the test, who have both played leading roles in the development testing of the car, will also be:
• Mathias Beche: 2018 Le Mans 24 Hours podium sitter and 2018 Silverstone WEC overall race winner
• Luca Ghiotto: GP3, GP2 and F2 Race winner
• Egor Orudzhev: Formula Renault V8 race winner, ELMS LMP2 race winner, WEC overall podium finisher - Only driver to out-qualify a Toyota driver in a non-hybrid LMP1 car.
• Stéphane Richelmi: Le Mans 24 Hours LMP2 winner, FIA WEC and Asian Le Mans Series LMP2 Champion
• Guy Smith: 2003 Le Mans 24 Hours overall race winner, Bentley factory driver and 2011 American Le Mans Series Champion
Team LNT will announce its driver line-up for round one at Silverstone in the upcoming weeks.