Ford claims pole in LMGTE Pro; Team Project 1 breaks through in GTE Am
Mücke and Pla take second consecutive pole for Ford at Silverstone...
The Headlines from Qualifying...
• LMGTE Pro pole position claimed by No.66 Ford GT driven by Stefan Mücke and Olivier Pla
• Pla sets best outright time of 1m55.658s and combines with Mucke to set best average of 1m55.727s
• Aston Martin enjoys best qualifying performance of season as new model Vantage AMR places second and third
• No.97 places second with Alex Lynn and Maxime Martin just 0.078s away from pole sitting Ford
• Marco Sørensen and Nicki Thiim third in No.97 Aston Martin
• Harry Tincknell and Andy Priaulx start fourth in No.67 Ford GT
- LMGTE Am sees first ever WEC pole position for Team Project 1 Porsche
- Egidio Perfetti and Jörg Bergmeister set best average of 1m59.001s
- Second place just 0.2s behind is No.77 Dempsey Proton Porsche with Christian Ried and Matt Campbell driving
- Third in LMGTE Am is TF Sport Aston Martin as Salih Yoluc and Jonny Adam set time at teams home race
All qualifying times can be found HERE